Sequel Hotels and Resorts continues its commitment to strive for sustainability and responsibility. We thank you for your support.
- Reducing printing wherever possible to save wood, water, carbon dioxide emissions and waste.
- Print on 50% post consumer recycled paper using soy ink.
- Offer a greener hotel stay that include towel and sheet reuse.
- Provide China and linen for group meal breaks and avoid plastic wherever feasible.
- Make use of re-usable, live decoration and greener signage options.
- Purchase food items from artesian producers where possible within a 100KLM radius to reduce carbon emissions.
- Provide recycling.
- Elora Mill is proud to produce it's own energy through a water turbine from the Gorge waterfall. At peak there is enough production for Elora & another 20 homes.
- Engage in environmentally friendly groundskeeping: all fertilizers and pesticides used are biodegradable.